Unit tests are tests that the developer implements to show that his code works as intended. See the following topics for more information:
- Standalone tests or integrated tests?
- Write all the unit tests before debugging or running them
- Never test intrinsic data instantiation
- Types of tests
- Should unit tests check for error conditions?
- Write the unit tests to use memory validation
- Think of unit tests as regression tests
- Should production components of other developers be used in your test?